StatCtr

Monday, July 23, 2012

Soundtrack List - Courtesy of Audrey



Book 1 à 50 Shades of Grey

Chapter 1: The First Sight

Chapter 2: The Second Meeting

1)     The Wanted – Glad You Came

Chapter 3: Fuck the Paperwork

1)     Roberta Flack – Killing Me Softly

2)     Kings of Leon – Notion

3)     Bruce Springsteen – Witchcraft

4)     Ella Fitzgerald  - Bewitched

5)     Aerosmith – Dream On

6)     Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire

7)     Michael Buble – Feeling Good

8)     Some Nights ft. Janelle Monae – We Are Young

Chapter 4: The Contract

1)     Delibes – The Flower Duet

2)     Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire

3)     Michael Jackson ft. Britney Spears – The Way You Make Me Feel

4)     Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth – Dancing in Pride in Prejudice

Chapter 5:  Situation to Rectify

1)     Katy Perry – Firework

2)     Gnarls Barkley – Crazy

Chapter 6: Vanilla Flavor

1)     Taylor Swift – Love Story

2)     Enrique Iglesias – Tonight I’m Fucking You

3)     Jason Mraz – I’m Yours

4)     Katy Perry ft. Kanye West – ET

5)     Bach – Transcription

6)     Dixie Chix – Lullaby

Chapter 7: Meet and Greet

1)     Zoro (The Movie) – Spanish Tango

2)     Train – Hey Soul Sister

3)     Michael Jackson – Dangerous

4)     Drifter – Save the Last Dance

5)     Michael Buble – Sway

6)     Johnny Cash – The Ring of Fire

7)     Guns N Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine

8)     Sarah McLachlan – Angel

9)     Snow Patrol – Just Say Yes

10) Tal Bachman – She’s So High

11) Mask of Zorro – Tango in Love

12)Elvis Presley – Surrender

Chapter 8: The Nuts and Bolts

1)     The Police – I’ll Be Watching You

2)     Enrique Iglesias – Tonight

3)     Santana – Black Magic Woman

4)     Fun ft. Jeanelle Monae – We Are Young

5)     Bruce Springsteen – I’m on Fire

6)     Boys II Men – Hard to Say I’m Sorry

7)     Wicked Games – I Don’t Wanna Fall In Love

8)     Enigma – Principles of Lust

Chapter 9: Here’s To You Mrs. Robinson

1)     Taio – Break Your Heart

2)     The Secret Garden – Nocturne

3)     Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire

4)     Passion del Tango

5)     Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling

6)     Katy Perry – Firework

7)     Michael Jackson – You Rock My World

8)     Enigma – Sensual Mix

9)     Adele – Rolling in the Deep

Chapter 10: Shouty Capitals

1)     Katy Perry – Hot N Cold

2)     Frederic Chopin – Prelude in E minor-op. 28 no. 4

3)     Giacomo Puccini – O Mio Babbino Caro

4)     Cold Play – The Scientist

5)     Michael Buble – Lost

6)     Michael Buble – Everything

7)     Wuthering Heights Soundtrack – Without You

8)     Wuthering Heights Soundtrack – Heathcliffe

9)     Carter Burwell – The Lion Fell in Love with the Lamb

10) ***Lifehouse – Everything

Chapter 11: Doctor's In



1)     Depeche Mode - Strange Love

2)     Black Eyed Peas - Pump It

3)     T.a.t.u. - All About Us

4)     T.a.t.u. - All the Things She Said

5)     ***James Morrison - You Give Me Something



Chapter 12:  Dinner Date



1)     Frank Sinatra - Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

2)     Ella Fitzgerald - Blue Skies

3)     Billy Joel - A Matter of Trust

4)     James Morrison - You Give Me Something



Chapter 13: Graduation



1)     Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only

2)     Michael Buble - I'm Your Man

3)     Rusted Root - Send Me On My Way

4)     Bryan Adams - Everything I Do

5)     John Secata - Just Another Day Without You

6)     Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire

7)     U2 - All I Want Is You

8)     Berlin - Take My Breath Away

9)     Cutting Crew - Just Died in Your Arms

10)Billy Joel - She's Always a Woman



Bonus Chapter



1)     Michael Buble - She's Always on my Mind

2)     Mozart - Duettino Sull'aria Le nozze di Figaro

3)     UB40 - Can't Help Falling In Love

4)     Rod Stewart - You're In My Heart



Chapter 14: Lay the Claim



1)     Frank Sinatra - Heaven

2)     Enrique Iglesias - Tonight

3)     Tal Bachman - She's So High

4)     Michael Jackson ft. Britney Spears - The Way You Make Me Feel

5)     Jason Mraz - I'm Yours



Chapter 15: Fifty Shades of Fucked Up



1)     Jace Everett - Bad Things

2)     Michael Buble - You're Always on my Mind

3)     Rod Stewart - You're in my Heart

4)     Dixie Chix - Lullaby



Chapter 16: Icarus to Sun



1)     Nouvelle Vague - I Melt With You

2)     Kings of Leon - Kings of Leon

3)     Chopin - Suffocation

4)     The Secret Garden - Nocturne

5)     U2 - With or Without You



Chapter 17: A Visit to the Red Room of Pain



1)     Santana - Black Magic Woman

2)     Kansas - Dust in the Wind

3)     Guns N Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

4)     Rod Stewart - You're in My Heart

5)     Anna Moffo - Villa Lobos: Bachianias Brasileira n.5



Chapter 18: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?



1)     Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

2)     Tech N9ne - Stamina Imma Tell

3)     The Carpenters - I'm on Top of the World

4)     Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart

5)     Frank Sinatra - Witchcraft

6)     A Rocket to the Moon - I'm Afraid of Losing You



Chapter 19: Oh, What Tangled Webs We Weave



1)     Louis Armstrong - La Vie en Rose

2)     Julio Iglesias - When I Need You

3)     The Cab - Animal



Chapter 20: End of A Punishment



1)     Adele - I Set Fire to the Rain

2)     Chicago - Baby Please Don't Go

3)     Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludicrus - Tonight



Chapter 21: Heart to Heart



1)     Pitbull - I Know You Want Me

2)     Taio Cruz - Dynamite

3)     Counting Crows - Accidently in Love

4)     Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply



Chapter 22 - It's Hard to Say Goodbye



1)     Taylor Swift - Love Story

2)     Celine Dion - I'm Alive

3)     Katy Perry - Firework

4)     Aerosmith - Dream On

5)     Elvis Presley - It's Now or Never



Chapter 23: Separation Anxiety



1)     P. Diddy ft. Sting & Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You

2)     Usher ft. Pitbull - DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again

3)     George Michael - Freedom

4)     Mariah Carey - I Can't Live Without You



Chapter 24: Georgia's On My Mind



1)     Bach - Marcello

2)     Mr. Hudson ft. Jay-Z - Forever Young

3)     Dean Martin - You're Nobody Until Somebody Loves You

4)     Kings of Leon - Closer

5)     Rod Stewart - When I Need You

6)     ***Louis Armstrong - Kiss of Fire



Chapter 25: Dinner With the Bitch Troll



1)     Rod Stewart - You're in my Heart

2)     Britney Spears - Toxic

3)     U2 - All I Want is You

4)     The Four Tops - Baby, I Need Your Loving



Bonus Chapter: Ex Subs and New Rivals



1)     Depeche Mode - Corrupt

2)     Billy Joel - She's Always A Woman

3)     Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting



Chapter 26: Sweet Reunion



1)     Death Cab for Cutie - Meet Me on the Equinox

2)     Elvis Presley - Love Me Tender

3)     The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again

4)     Ronettes - Be My Baby

5)     Georgia Gibbs - Kiss of Fire

6)     Bryan Adams - Heaven

7)     ***Amos Lee - Skipping Stone

8)     ***John Mayer - Half of My Heart

9)     ***Haley Reinhart - I, Who Have Nothing

10)***Bonnie Raitt - Take My Love With You

11)***Joss Stone - Karma

12)***Otis Redding - Chained and Bound



Chapter 27: Soar (Or Sore) With Me



1)     Nouvelle Vague - I Melt With You

2)     Frank Sinatra - Come Fly With Me

3)     Pavarotti - La Traviata

4)     Britney Spears - Toxic

5)     U2 - It's A Beautiful Day

6)     Mozart sung by Maria Ewing - Voi Che Sapete Opera

7)     Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving on a Jetplane

8)     ***The Dirty Guv'nahs - Song for My Beloved

9)     ***The Dirty Guv'nahs - 3,000 Miles

10)***The Dirty Guv'nahs - Courage

11)***Matthew West - More

12)***Matthew West - When I Say I Do

13)***Bonnie Raitt - Take My Love With You

14)***Snow Patrol - Open Your Eyes

15)***Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes

16)***Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

17)***Snow Patrol - Run

18)***Coldplay - The Scientist

19)***Coldplay - Fix You

20)***Coldplay - Yellow



Chapter 28 - A Blast From the Past



1)     Maroon 5 - Misery

2)     Haley Reinhart - I, Who Have Nothing

3)     John Mayor - Half of my Heart

4)     Beethoven - Silence

5)     Dixie Chix - Cowboy Take Me Away

6)     Billy Joel - I Want You Just the Way You Are

7)     ***Heaven Soundtrack - The Mission

8)     ***Heaven Soundtrack - Gabriel's Oboe

9)     ***Heaven Soundtrack - On Earth

10)***Clay Walker - Fall

11)***Tim McGraw - Better Than I Used to Be


Chapter 29: Homeward Bound



1)     Gladiator Soundtrack - Sorrow

2)     Tom Yorke - Hearing the Damage

3)     Cutting Crew - Just Died in Your Arms Tonight

4)     Afrojack - I Want You to Take Over Control

5)     Bryan Adams - Let's Make It a Night to Remember

6)     U2 - All I Want is You

7)     UB40 - Here I Am Baby

8)     Thomas Tallis - Spem in Alium

9)     The Carpenters - I'm on Top of the World

10)***Songs from the Secret Garden



Chapter 30: If You Go Away



1)     Gladiator Soundtrack - Now We Are Free

2)     Magic Numbers - All I Believe In

3)     Bryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman

4)     Chopin's Opus 28, Number 4 in E Minor

5)     Alexandre Tharaud -  Bach's Marcello

6)     Adele - Rolling in the Deep

7)     Lady Gaga - Monster

8)     Boys II Men - Hard to Say I'm Sorry

9)     Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

10)Amy Winehouse - I Know I'm No Good

11)Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart

12)Whitney Houston - I Have Nothing

13)Whitney Houston - Run to You

14)Bonnie Raitt - Take My Love With You

15)The Cranberries -Zombie

16)The Cranberries - When You're Gone

17)***Rihanna - Umbrella



Book 2 à 50 Shades Darker



Chapter 1: To Hell and Back



1)     Michael Buble - Always on my Mind

2)     Colbie Caillat - I Never Told You

3)     Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You

4)     Jeff Buckley - Lover You Should've Come Over

5)     Nelly Furtado - Try

6)     Enigma - Principles of Lust

7)     Sarah McLachlan - Possession

8)     The Police - Every Step You Take

9)     Amos Lee - Skipping Stone

10)Rihanna - Umbrella

11)Sia - My Love

12)***Yiruma - First Love Album

13)***The Weekend - High for This

14)***Michael Buble - The Way You Look Tonight

15)***Kascade ft. Mindy Gledhilll - Eyes

16)***Ricki Lee - Do It Like That

17)***Rihanna - Where Have You Been

18)***Florence and the Machine - Never Let Me Go



Chapter 2: You're the One I Ever Want



1)     Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me

2)     Saving Abel - Addicted

3)     Lady Gaga -Poker Face

4)     Mariah Carey - I Can't Live Without You

5)     Shania Twain - I'm Jealous

6)     Shania Twain - You're Still the One

7)     Enigma - Principles of Lust

8)     Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire

9)     ***Rihanna - Skin

10)***3 Days Grace - Pain

11)***Rihanna - S&M

12)***Papa Roach - Last Resort



Chapter 3: I Know You Want Me



1)     Ella Fitzgerald - This Thing Called Love

2)     PTX - Love You Long Time

3)     Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold

4)     Christina Perri - Arms

5)     Angela Gheorghiu - O Mio Babbino Caro

6)     Bruno Mars - Lost

7)     Twilight Soundtrack - Bella's Lullaby

8)     Michael Buble - Everything

9)     Nickelback - Next Contestant

10)Sarah McLachlan - Possession

11)The Police - Every Breath You Take

12)Aerosmith - Dream of Me



Chapter 4 - Begging It Is Then...



1)     Michael Buble - Feeling Good

2)     The Carpenters - I'm On Top of the World

3)     Sade - No Ordinary Love

4)     Evanescence - Surrender

5)     Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply

6)     Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only

7)     Kings of Leon - Notion

8)     Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire

9)     Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love



Chapter 5: She Took My Heart, She Took My Soul



1)     Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald - Heaven

2)     Sarah McLachlan - Heaven

3)     Buena Vista Social Club - Besame Mucho

4)     Boys II Men - I'll Make Love to You

5)     Sade - Your Love is King

6)     Big Mountain - Baby I Love Your Way

7)     Dixie Chix - Lullaby

8)     Britney Spears - Toxic

9)     Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly

10)Bruce Springsteen - I'm on Fire

11)Taio Cruz - Heartbreaker

12)***Prince

a.       Adore

b.      Insatiable

c.       Scandalous

d.      Do Me Baby

e.       Anna Stesia

f.        Cream

g.       Diamonds and Pearls

h.      Head

i.         I Wanna Be Your Lover

j.         If I Was Your Girlfriend

k.       The Most Beautiful Girl

l.         Orgasm

13)***Mariah Carey - I Can't Let Go

14)***Robin Thicke - Sex Therapy

15)***Alicia Keys - No One

16)***Motley Crüe - Without You

17)***Janet Jackson - Anytime Anyplace

18)***Aerosmith - Angel



Chapter 6: Hostile Territory



1)     Prince - Anna Stesia

2)     Prince - Scandalous

3)     Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go

4)     Nickelback - Next Contestant

5)     Motley Crüe - Without You

6)     Angela Gheorghiu - O Mio Babbino Caro

7)     Nina Simone - I Put A Spell On You

8)     Robin Thicke ft. Ludacris - Sex Therapy

9)     Netania Davrath - Bailero

10)***Beegees - How Deep Is Your Love

11)***Boys II Men - On Bended Knee

12)***Foreigner - I Want to Know What Is Love

13)***Madonna - Like a Virgin

14)***Cyndi Lauper - True Colors

15)***Sade - No Ordinary Love

16)***Whitesnake - Is This Love?

17)***Silk - Freak Me

18)***Etta James - At Last

19)***Robin Thicke - Love After War

20)***New Kids On The Block - Please Don't Girl

21)***Art of Noise - Moments of Love

22)***Duran Duran - Come Undone

23)***Michael Bolton - Said I Loved You... But I Lied

24)***Phyllis Nelson - Move Closer



Chapter 7: Charity Ball



1)     Sade - No Ordinary Love

2)     Etta James - At Last

3)     Whitesnake - Is This Love?

4)     The Dirty Guv'nahs - Courage

5)     Silk - Freak Me

6)     Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

7)     The Scripts - My Touch/I'm Yours

8)     Madonna - Crazy For You

9)     George Michael - I Want Your Sex

10)The Mask of Zorro - Spanish Tango

11)Passion del Tango

12)Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludacris - Tonight

13)Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight

14)U2 - All I Want Is You

15)Nouvelle Vague - I Melt With You

16)***Aaliyah - One in a Million

17)***Barry White - Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe

18)***David Bowie - Be My Wife

19)D'Angelo - How Does it Feel

20)***Envoe - Give Me Something He Can Feel

21)***RKelly - Sex Me

22)***Janet Jackson - Love Will Never Do Without You

23)***Katherine McPhee - I've Got You Under My Skin

24)***Switchfoot - Learning to Breathe

25)***Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately

26)***Lifehouse - Everthing

27)***Lifehouse - You and Me

28)***Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes

29)***Def Leppard - Hysteria

30)***Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated

31)***Jimmy Eat World - 23

32)***Phantoms - So Contagious

33)***Matt Nathanson - Come On Get Higher

34)***Muse - Undisclosed Desires

35)***Tenth Avenue North - By Your Side

36)***Candace - Touch Me

37)***Demi Lavato - Give Your Heart a Break (Piano version)

38)***Jewel - You Were Meant for Me

39)***Demi Lovato - Don't Forget Me

40)***Christina Perri - The Lonely



Chapter 8: Exes from Hell



1)     Muse - Undisclosed Desires

2)     Lifehouse - Everything

3)     La Bouche - Be My Lover

4)     Sarah McLachlan - Possession

5)     Rihanna - Birthday Cake

6)     Sopranos Soundtrack - Woke Up This Morning

7)     Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire

8)     Enigma - Principles of Lust

9)     Katherine McPhee - I've Got You Under My Skin

10)Michael Buble - Sway

11)The Drifters - Save the Last Dance For Me

12)Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon

13)Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong - Cheek to Cheek

14)Michael Buble - Come Fly With Me

15)Frank Sinatra - It Had to Be You

16)Bocelli and Sarah Brightman - Con Te Partiro

17)Black Eyed Peas - Pump It

18)Candace Charee - Touch Me

19)Top Gun - Danger Zone

20)***Donna Summer - Love to Love You Baby

21)***RKelly - I Can't Sleep

22)***Tina Turner - I Don't Want to Fight

23)***Annie Lennox - Why

24)***Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You

25)***Toni Braxton - You Mean the World to Me

26)***Cranberries - Kiss Me



Audrey was so sweet to compile the list of soundtracks of all the chapters. She spent hours getting this together for all of us. Thank you Audrey!

10 comments:

Prince50 said...

Audrey,

Thank you! You included everything!

Emine' thanks for making everyone feel apart!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so awesome, people!
Thank you Audrey!

Rach

Samantha said...

thank you Audrey you made my day better thank you :)

Unknown said...

Aww shucks guys it was nothing :) Enjoy!

Prince50! See my comments in the last chapter posted ;)

N said...

Oh my goodness!!!! This is phenomenal!! Thank you Audrey for taking the time to do this, you are wonderful! And of course thanks to Emine!

Anonymous said...

Audrey,

Great job girl. Thanks for taking the time.

Cahryn

Anonymous said...

Frank Sinatra sings witchcraft- at least thats the version mentioned in the book

Nieves said...

Thanks for the list!! I hope u continue the list of the other chapters to come!!

Anonymous said...

And 'The First Time Ever I saw Your Face' ? Roberta Flack? Or I miss something? Tnx.

MAGGIE said...

You got it all wrong. Way take witchcraft away from Frank Sinatra? You got to love FRANK...