1. I will strive to have open and honest dialogues with my readers should they leave me a comment.
2. I understand that respect goes both ways — I will use good judgment in my posts/comments and respond to you in a respectful manner. In return, I ask the same of you.
3. I trust you will be mindful of your personal words of wisdom you share on my blog — anything you write & you share on a blog can be seen by anyone with access to the blog.
4. I will review, post and respond to comments in a timely manner. I welcome constructive criticism. I can't respond to every comment due to time restrictions, but will read all of them.
5. I will not post comments that are spam, inappropriate, defamatory, use profanity, or otherwise demeaning.
6. Take responsibility of your coments.
7. Abusive comments are not allowed - I will eliminate them.
8. Don't say anything online that you wouldn't say in person.
9. Don't use my blog to vent off whatever pent-up anger, stress you have. I or my readers are not your personal stress relief. Use appropriate venues, a hobby perhaps or get professional help.
10. Comments are subject to review - you're welcome to visit my blog & read, but in the end, it is a personal blog. Don't behave in such a way that you wouldn't want a visitor to behave in your own home.
11. Please remember that I employ an SEO in the background, and I know every visitor's IP address, city, state, country with time stamps in the visitor paths. Please don't be abusive. Commenting "anonymously" will not prevent me seeing who the abusive commenter is. The fact that I'm not calling you upon it doesn't mean I don't know who you are.
12. You are here because you are searching, or want to read more about the 50 Shades. That's great: This is one of the many places you can do that online. I love the books, grateful of EL James for creating the characters, and writing the 50 Shades trilogy, a modern day love story. As one of her biggest fans, you will only find me recommending the series. This blog is for the fans of EL James and the 50 Shades trilogy who are looking for more. I just want to share what I humbly write. You are of course free to not to read, or like what you see in which case you can go elsewhere online. I shall endure your absence as stoically as I can. If you dislike the books, and were seeking to vent that anger off because of the content, the style, or any other insignificant reason you might have, I'm quite sure there are blogs or websites to accomodate that particular need, alas, this isn't one of them. Should you assume that I want something in return, I shall remind you the words of wisdom of Diogenes of Sinope: When Alexander the Great addressed Diogenes once with greetings, and asked if he wanted anything, Diogenes replied "Yes, stand a little out of my sunshine." I can state that in any language you speak:
Gölge etme başka ihsan istemem senden.
Μικρὸν ἀπὸ τοῦ ἡλίου μετάστηθι.
Ôte-toi de mon Soleil.
Als ik alles kan krijgen, wil je dan een stap opzij doen, want je staat voor de zon.
Tan solo que te apartes porque me tapas el sol.
نعم. ابتعد فأنت تحجب ضوء الشمس
Geh mir ein wenig aus der Sonne.
Отойди, ты заслоняешь мне солнце.
Therefore, if you are a critic of the book, and feel the unbearable urgency to criticize it to me, and inadvertently critize me for writing a fanfiction on a book you find unworthy-let me remind you before you waste your energy: I simply don't care.