StatCtr

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Book V - Chapter IV - Christian and Anastasia Fan Fiction

Chapter IV

Love me Tender, Love me Hard

Kiss me hot, heavy, wet and angry with that attitude like you do when your mouth yells it hates me but your tongue screams it can’t wait for more. Hug me, touch me, submit to me with that insatiable passion like you do when you thought you could leave but the sight of my throbbing rock hard love muscle made you too weak in the knees. Your mind is melting fast, your soul is whispering trust, your eyes are begging please and your anger has turned to lust. Let me undress your body, caress your skin and wetly massage your mind back into making love to me again. 



My parents don’t say anything. They are equally livid. Both Kate and Elliot follow me to my office. As soon as I close the door behind, I turn around.
“Butt the fuck out of our business, our lives, Katherine! I will not warn you again. You will never upset my wife this way. You are supposed to be a member of this family! How can we trust you to be a part of us? We can leave the paparazzi outside when they chase us. We can ignore the reporters. If they get nosy, my lawyers deal with them. You are a Trojan horse!”
“Christian, that’s harsh. She just has a natural tendency to ask questions.” Elliot interjects.
“No one is questioning her natural tendency. She’s writing a story about an insignificant man and tying it to the worst thing we ever lived in our lives only three weeks ago. Let me find out once and for all: Are we to limit our interaction with our family so we’re not treated as potential news? Has the expression ‘in confidence’ lost its meaning to you, Kate? Shall I worry that if my wife was to ever confide in you, we might see it in the paper the next day?” I know it’s accusatory and she would never do that, but sometimes there’s only one way to get through to someone. “Know this:” I continue. “I will not allow you or anyone else sell news at the expense of my wife or my baby. Now, are we a family or should I refer to you to my lawyers?” My question is directed to Kate. She flinches as if I slapped her.
“We are a family, Christian. I know that sometimes I ask probing questions like a reporter would, but that’s only habit. My editor was very reluctant to give me the assignment because I’m a Grey. But it’s better that I take it than someone else who can actually hurt my friend. I’m not the enemy Christian. I really love my friend and I’d do anything to prevent her from getting hurt,” she says genuinely.  
“Be that as it may, Kate, you have upset Ana, and this isn’t the first time you tried to undermine me and stick your nose into our lives.”
“It was only to protect Ana!” she retorts.
“By that statement, you’re stating that I’m either unwilling, or incapable, or inept to protect her. Am I?" I ask.
"Of course not!" she responds.
"Then, butt the fuck out!”
“Look, Ana is too innocent. I’ve always looked out for her. It’s a hard habit to break. I’m so sorry Christian. I wasn’t trying to overstep into your boundaries and hurt my friend in any way.”
“Kate!” Elliot warns. His furious looks tell it all: zip it!
“Ana is a much stronger woman than we give her credit for. But I will always protect her because she’s has been the single most important person for all my existence. Now, there are two of them. I will do anything and everything for my wife and my baby. That’s my job: I’m the husband and the father here. Not you, not Elliot, not my parents or not Ana’s parents or Mia. Me; Christian Grey. I don’t trust you and I’m watching you. I won’t go so far to say to leave Ana alone; that’s her decision. But if I find out that she gets hurt because of your actions, I will make sure that you get nowhere near her!”
“Christian, please! I don’t expect you to forgive me now, but I will make it up to you and Ana. I promise! Please! Just give me a chance to prove it!”
“You’re my brother’s wife and my new sister. But Ana’s my life. You have one chance and one chance only to rectify this,” I say with steely resolve. Elliot is stunned.
“Thank you,” Kate says relieved. I leave them behind as I leave my office.
When I reach the Great Room, I can’t find anyone. Gail is busily working in the kitchen. Did the family get upset and leave?
“Where is everyone Gail?” I ask.
“With Teddy, sir,” she responds with a smile.
I walk towards my son’s room. When I reach the hallway, the cooing and baby talk noises get louder. My mom is sitting in the rocking chair surrounded by Mia and dad while Ana is sitting in the other rocking chair watching them in awe. They’re feeding Teddy a bottle of Ana’s milk she has expressed earlier. Teddy is clutching onto my mom’s index finger tightly while trying to support the bottle with his other hand.
“Oh, you little hungry boy! Can I have a turn feeding him please mom?” Mia begs.
“Maybe you should take on the diaper change duty,” I respond walking into the room.
“Somehow I don’t mind doing it as long as I get to hold him," she responds. "You want to come to Auntie Mia’s arms, don’t you Teddy?” she coos in baby talk reaching out to his tiny cheek.
“Wait for your turn, Mia. He seems to be a healthy eater…” The voice behind me interrupts dad.
“May we come in?” It’s Kate.
“Yes, of course,” Ana says unable to hide the cold edge in her voice.
“Teddy likes to come out of his room. We can take him to the living room,” Ana adds softening. It’s not in her nature to hold grudges.
“My turn, my turn, my turn, my turn! Pleeeease!” Mia squeals in delight. My mom and dad roll their eyes as my mom deposits Teddy carefully into her arms. I push the bassinet out of the room while holding Ana’s hand. She nudges me with her shoulder.
When we reach the Great Room, Mia sits down on the sofa with a big grin on her face.
“Christian, your son is a boob guy!” she says pointing at Teddy clutching onto her cleavage trying to get a hold of my sister’s breast. A big laughter goes all around the room.
“Well, that’s one thing he managed to master in his short life,” I qualify.
“May I hold him?” Kate asks.
“Of course, you’re his aunt,” Ana replies...
“I’m not done with my turn yet!” Mia protests.
“Please,” Kate begs. Mia passes Teddy reluctantly.
“Fine, but I take your husband’s turn!” Mia adds.
“Mia, I want to be able to meet my nephew and say hi to him,” Elliot says.
Gail’s announcement of snacks, drinks and the basketball game on the big screen restores Elliot’s mood greatly.
Teddy gets passed around like precious jewel. Much admired and loved. He only cries twice. By the time nine p.m. arrives, no one really wants to leave Teddy who is ensconced in someone’s arms like a kitten. During the evening, I watch Kate whisper to Ana who nods in agreement to whatever Kate had said to her. When they stand up, I look at Ana questioning. She smiles reassuringly, touching my hand. I look at Kate with a look reminding of our earlier talk, she nods and smiles. When they finally walk to her library, everyone around seem a little ill at ease even though they seem to be occupied with Teddy, the game on TV or the food on their plates. My gaze follows them until they disappear around the corner to the hallway and stay in my seat for ten minutes until Teddy starts crying. I take him from Mia despite her protests and comfort him. I am ready to burst through the library door with the baby in my arms to see what is being said, but I remain in the Great Room trying to entertain my son. Another twenty minutes later when they both walk back into the room, there are telltale signs that both women cried making me immediately nervous but they look happy with one another and a lot more relaxed.
“We’re good,” Kate murmurs to Elliot. Ana sits next to me and Teddy starts crying for her as if sensing she was upset. Ana holds him in her arms patting his back and he immediately calms down.

By the time everyone is ready to go home, Teddy goes around the family members’ arms once again.
Elliot rushes to his SUV and comes back with two big gift wrapped boxes.
“I can’t believe we forgot these!” he says. “These are for Teddy. Toys,” he grins.

We put Teddy to sleep after the company leaves with his usual “Goodnight Moon” book. Somehow that book relaxes him more than any other.
Next, I take Anastasia to our room. As we get ready for the night, I wait for Ana to interrogate me about Lincoln. There’s a pregnant silence in the room.
“What did you and Kate talk about?” I ask.
“She apologized for appearing to nose into our business.”
“Appear?” I raise my eyebrows in questioning Kate’s half=assed apology.
“That’s Kate,” she shrugs.
“Is that all you talked about? You were there for half an hour.”
“I was half expecting you to burst through the door like you did at John’s office,” she smiles. She’s in her two piece nightgown with easy breastfeeding access, yet utterly sexy. She knows its effects on me, but I will wait until she fully heals. She still has stitches. I can’t risk it. Ana has an appointment in four days and she made it amply clear that she will push for a green light for sex.
“Anaaa!” I chide. “What aren’t you telling me?”
“Maybe I should ask you that. Is Lincoln involved in Teddy’s kidnapping in any way? Will I hear it from paparazzi or a reporter like Kate? I don’t want to be the last one to find out when something bad happens.”
“Ana, I can’t talk to you about an ongoing case. We are cooperating with the authorities regarding the financial records of Lincoln Timber to the full extent of the law. But, there’s a gag order, it’s an ongoing case…” but she interrupts me.
“My question is very simple Christian. I’m not talking to you as a reporter who would divulge the information to a newspaper. I’m talking to you as your wife and the mother of our child. Did Lincoln have any hand in kidnapping our son?” she asks.
“Yes.” I answer simply. Ana first looks shocked, speechless, then starts shaking. I don’t know whether it’s with worry or apprehension or a little bit of both.
“Did you lie to me?” she accuses.
“No. He’s being charged with the crimes Kate has stated.”
“Why then didn’t you tell me?”
“Do you realize how upset you got when I first told you what happened? I will do anything to protect you and my son.”
“But you didn’t tell me!”
“Ana, I made every effort that Lincoln went to prison with no possibility of parole. I only agreed to that because I wanted to keep him away from my personal reach so I didn’t kill him for his second attempt to harm my family. I had shown great restraint at a personal cost.”
“You would have killed him?” she asks.
“Yes! He had our son kidnapped! I died a thousand deaths to get to him, race against time, each minute, each second an agonizing torture not knowing if he was hurt, hungry, dirty. I couldn’t fail my son. I made you a promise when you were pregnant. I was agony with worry for Teddy, and in the back of my mind worried that I disappointed you from the get-go as a bad father I feared I would be…” I murmur.
“Oh, Christian! You endured all that for me, for us! Alone! You’re still facing it alone. Please Christian, let me in, let me be your support, the one you lean to when you need it. I promised you that I would be your partner. Let me be the wife you need. Don’t you understand that I love you more than my own life?” She throws herself to me hugging and kissing.
The relief that courses through me is immeasurable. The worry that she would be mad and walk out of the room had always been in the back of my mind. But once again, Ana, my Ana is being my rock.
“Slow, baby, slow,” I murmur into her lips. “I don’t want you hurt.”
“I don’t care. I want you Christian! After all you’ve done to save our child, to protect both of us, when I’m absolutely, deeply, and irrevocably in love with you, do you think I can resist you? I want my husband,” she demands.
“I want nothing more than to have you, but we both know that you need to wait till your doctor gives the green light. I won’t risk you.”
She sighs deeply.
“Come on baby, I’ll tuck you in, and then I need to go and do some work,” I say.
“No, if I’m not having sex, at least hold me till I fall asleep.” How can I resist her pleas? I lie next to my wife pulling her into my arms, knowing both my baby and my wife are safe, I watch Ana fall asleep.

*****          *****

I would prefer to live with bleeding heart where desire sees darkness of uncertainty because I need to know the existence of love. My addiction to eternal longing for her… A thirst which cannot be relinquished…

We have had Teddy’s one month visit to the pediatrician. It pleased Ana and I to find out he gained 2 pounds and grew 1 ½ inches, but when the time came for his shot, the nurse pinching his upper thigh just stuck and needle at his flesh totally surprising me. His little face creased, little lips curved downward and he let out a shriek to let us know his pain.
“Is that supposed hurt like that?” My voice is harsh and forbidding.
“I’m sorry, sir. It burns slightly and he will get cranky, he might run a slight fever today. You can give him some baby Tylenol for fever and Mrs. Grey, he will stop fussing if he nurses. Unfortunately, these are necessary shots, and they do have side effects that make babies uncomfortable.”
“I’m not entirely sure that it’s not due to the way you delivered the shots.” She tries to reassure me with a pamphlet about the shots, how they would feel to the baby and the side effects to watch for. Ana squeezes my leg to calm me down. I realize I’m furious and the nurse is shaking before me, but seeing Teddy crying helplessly, in my own arms as if he was accusing me of delivering him to a person who hurt him awakens unpleasant memories. I rein in my control and composure with herculean effort and nod stiffly. The scared nurse scuttled away from the room.
“It’s okay,” Ana reassures me. “They’re just shots. He’s got his daddy to protect him,” she smiles.

Ana’s visit to Dr. Green goes well, but she only gets cleared for sex after the sixth week visit. Ana is about to burst with impatience and I am also craving her in the most desperate way, but coming close to losing her second time around gave me fear that I would only have her when she is fully healed. I already knew that Dr. Greene would give her the green light at that prescribed time. The day we had her 6 week appointment, I had arranged Mrs. Taylor to watch Teddy at the big house while I took Ana to Escala. I wanted my wife all to myself; we’d be alone first time in several weeks. Melissa stays behind to guard Teddy at the Big House. When Taylor starts driving towards downtown as opposed to our house, Ana turns to me and gives me a questioning look.
“I want to take my wife out to eat first…” I say. I’m excited as the first time I took Ana to my bed.
“Teddy?”
“You know he likes Gail and Gail loves him. He’ll be fine.” Ana nods.
“Where are we going to eat?”
“Ah, but when did I ever reveal my plans? Anticipation of surprise is the key to excitement.”
“Anticipation?” the question came in an excited breath.
“Certain promises were made, and I intend to keep them to the letter today with bonus.”
With bonus??” she asks her breath catching. She unbuckles her seat-belt and before I could blink she climbs on to my lap her arms wrapped around my neck and her lips sealing on mine.
“Ana!” I murmur into her lips. This is the longest we have gone without sex and the hunger for each other grew in leaps and bounds. My lips against her lips, the prospect of merging my body with hers is like a shot of thousand units of adrenaline. It is living, dying and rebirth all at the same time. There’s something new yet familiar. My body pulls towards her, my cock twitches and pushes against my pants, ready to rip through to fill her to the brim. I’m dying to reacquaint myself with my wife’s body. We’ve had showered together often, yet I had to restrain myself from touching her more than I could control myself from going further. It had been a difficult task since her breasts were twice the size they were before, her hips wider, beckoning me to have her and she tried several times to pleasure me with her mouth, but I refused since I couldn’t reciprocate until she was fully healed. It had been torture for us both. Today, the burning inferno within our bodies would quench their thirst.
Her, off one shoulder summer dress amplifies the affects her breasts has on me, raising their prominence. The waist of it just shows her slimmed figure which then pours in billows right above her knee. She is simply intoxicating. Her scent clouds my mind. My arms go around her waist pulling her closer to me.
“You have no idea how much I want you, but not here… Not in the car. I will tell you where and when.”
“Please, Christian, I’ve missed you so!” she pleads.
“I’m unyielding on this. I promise it will be spectacular, but not here, not in Taylor’s and Sawyer's company,” I raise my eyebrows.
“Can we skip dinner then?” she whispers in my ear.
“You still eat for two, remember?” I remind her. She gets off my lap, her arms crossed, closing herself to me, sulking.
“Talk dirty to me…” she murmurs pouting, sarcastically. I hide a smile and hold her hand. She turns her head to the window avoiding me.
She stretches her slender legs and puts one over the other positioning herself as far away from me as possible. I don’t like the distance. She reaches out and picks a long loose lock of hair from resting on her chest and plays with it almost absently, wrapping the strands around her fingers, then letting them fall onto her chest again, then finally tucking the strands leisurely behind her ear. The tenuous run of her hand in her hair pushes her breast forward invitingly. She then casually slides her fingers along her long neck down to her exposed shoulder. She parts her lips slowly and exhales a shallow breath, then licking her bottom lip; she takes it between her teeth and chews it almost thoughtfully.
I barely notice Taylor slowing to turn into the parking structure to the Space Needle Restaurant. I had a table reserved for this evening for the two of us. As soon as Taylor parks, he opens my door and Sawyer opens Ana’s door. I round the corner of the SUV and hold Ana’s elbow. A jolt of electricity courses through me. I am purely focused on my wife. She acts aloof but I know every move of her body that she too is feeling exactly what I’m feeling. Her breath catches and her face flushes. Her lips part as she wordlessly gives me a glimpse.  My hand on her bare back, I guide her to the elevators. She gives a forbidding look to Taylor and Sawyer who are taken aback by her glacial gaze. They take it as Mrs. Grey being furious with her wordless demeanor. I nod at them slightly to take the next elevator up. Taylor’s lips thin into a small line, but he holds his hand to make sure Sawyer stays back with him. Sawyer’s face goes between mine, Ana’s and Taylor’s and he takes a step back. The elevator is empty.
“Ana, what is wrong?” I ask.
She says nothing and hands her clutch to me stepping away from me a few steps to the corner of the elevator. She then glides her fingers on her legs and beneath the skirt of her dress.


“Ana! There is a camera in this elevator. I don’t want them watching my wife!” I reprimand her. She acts as if I encouraged her, goading me. She bites her lower lip and slowly shimmies her black silk panties down her mile long legs which pool below over her heels. She slowly walks out of them, leans down giving me a perfect view of her ample bosoms, picks up the panties, bunching them, then grabs the clutch out of my hand and expecting her to stuff it into the clutch, she comes closer to me, lifting my dropped jaw to close my mouth landing a soft kiss while slightly touching her tongue on my lips then slowly deposits her panties in my pocket. She then opens her clutch and refreshes her lipstick. When the elevator dings open I am completely haunted, enamored, and hot for my wife.

Haunted – Beyonce

“I set the rules, baby. I say when, I say how, I say how long,” I murmur into her ear while holding her waist. A casual observer would have only seen a loving couple murmuring sweet nothings to one another, not the hidden struggle for full control. I need to have charge of this first encounter and just like Ana had left me after we discussed the contract, leaving me craving her most acutely, she has inadvertently taken control of my heart, leaving me bereft of her, her body and madly in love with her. I am unwilling to surrender that control this first time since she had our son. I desire her so intensely that I must be in control of every aspect of the first encounter. I am hungrier for her than I have ever been.

Crazy in Love – Beyonce

The Maître-d ushers us to our private table. He pulls the chair out for Ana across from me.
“Mrs. Grey will sit here,” I say pulling the chair that is adjacent to mine. Ana sits in the chair I pull. The table is already had a chilled bottle of Bollinger with champagne flutes.
“Complimentary, on the house. It’s wonderful to see you again Mr. and Mrs. Grey. And may I say congratulations on your new baby?” he bows.
Ana looks at me about the champagne. Clearly she wants to have some, but she doesn’t know if she would be nursing tonight. She can have two glasses of champagne, since she won’t get to nurse tonight. For the rest, I know just what to order for her.
“Thank you, Darren. Would you also get Mrs. Grey an Arizona sunset?”
“Certainly Mr. Grey,” he says opening the bottle with much flourish and pours a little into my flute. I take a taste and approve it then he fills the glasses for us.
“Do you have the menu?” Ana asks him.
“The gentleman already ordered, ma’am,” Darren responds slightly bowing, then he leaves the table for the waiters to bring our food in the order I had requested earlier.
“Are you being high handed, Mr. Grey?” asks Ana with a smirk.
“When am not high handed, Mrs. Grey?” I smile taking a sip of the champagne, I steeple my finger in front of my mouth drawing her attention just where I want it.
“We are staying in the city tonight. Dr. Greene said you could have two glasses of champagne. We’ll just express the milk tonight but not use it. She said it would be fine tomorrow.”
“You’ve already checked with her?”
“Baby, I’ve been waiting for this day for weeks. Yes, I thought of everything,” I respond with a lascivious smile. She bites her lower lip and looks at me through her long lashes. Her hand brushes mine ever so slightly sending shivers down to my spine. My cock is on high alert, twitches. Ana then appears to slightly shift in her seat. I can see that it is to give me a better view of her ample cleavage. Two can play at this game Mrs. Grey. She has raised the stakes, I’ll raise them higher. Since knowing she is well and can fully participate what I can dish out in the bedroom and the Red Room, I intend to push her limits here. I can sense that she is nervous, turned on, anticipatory, and ready to burst. Her eyes glint with excitement of what I might be planning to do and how she can get to the end goal faster. We could sit across from each other, but I made sure that we are sitting adjacent to one another on purpose. She extends one high heeled foot and her bare leg touches mine slightly sending tingling shivers through my body. She wants me to touch her but I don’t. She takes the flute of champagne takes a sip and savors it as if it’s something she has missed having then another and finally downs the contents of it. For courage? Boldness? To tempt me?
Her gaze is on me, heated, watching my lips, longing, beckoning. She bites her lip again turning me on. I reach out pull her chin to free her lip. Then I lean in to her ear.
“I know what you are doing, Mrs. Grey. It will only intensify what I intend to do with you,” I say as my breath caresses her cheek. I can feel her heartbeat speeding up from the rapid rise and fall of her chest. 
The magic of the moment is broken with the waiter bringing the appetizer: the bed of oysters. The surprised heated look Ana gives me makes the waiter look from Ana to me then blushes. Ana, barely realizing or caring for his presence, takes an oyster from its bed, runs her finger from oyster shell to oyster shell as if choosing a certain toy in the Red Room, and decides on one running her index finger around the rim of the shell as if running her finger on an orifice then without breaking her gaze from me, takes the oyster shell, squirts lemon juice spraying everywhere, brings the edge of the shell to her lips then tips the content into her mouth. Her throat works on a swallow. Once she puts the now emptied shell down, her tongue runs over her lips while her hooded gaze focus on my lips.
“You may leave,” I say sternly to the waiter with a voice I don't recognize being my own.
“I will bring your main course momentarily,” he says swallowing, looking away and he quickly departs the table. I hear him murmur, “holy shit!”
“What are you doing Ana?” I ask her with my blood boiling, turned on and intensely jealous.
“Eating,” she responds.
She wants to win the game of seduction. I am seduced since the first moment I laid eyes on her. But I don’t like other men ogling my wife. I feel her other leg brush mine as she slightly spreads them apart. She is challenging me. I know that no one can see her unclad sex even if her legs are apart, but her invitation, dare to touch her also raise the intense jealousy I feel. I raise my foot and trap both her legs between mine and force her to close.
“Afraid, Mr. Grey?” she whispers with a winning smirk.
“Oh, Mrs. Grey, are you trying to rack up some punishment for later?”
“Yes, please,” she says her breathing increasing.
“Be careful what you wish for, Mrs. Grey.”
“I wish for you, Mr. Grey. All. Of. You. For many weeks now.” Her gaze is heated, determined, focused.

Food is delivered to our table and the delicious aroma rising from them assaults our senses, breaks Ana’s concentration turning her eyes to her fish, asparagus, and appetizing salad arranged on the plate like a work of art. Since she’s nursing, her appetite increased in direct proportion to our growing baby’s appetite for her milk. She takes her fork as I take a sip from my champagne, and spears it into her fish and pulls a piece. Lifts it up to her lips. As the aroma of the spices wafts her nose, she closes her eyes and takes the bite of fish into her mouth. She savors the taste first as if it’s melting in her mouth, then chews it slowly. Taking a sip of her Arizona Sunset cocktail, she opens her blue eyes with a look of satisfaction. Watching her eat is one of the greatest pleasures of my life. Since she got pregnant, she started eating with such joy, it’s as if she’s making love.
I take bites of my food slowly watching her as my grey eyes burn molten silver with binding, compulsory need for her. She takes her asparagus rolls it in the hollandaise sauce and wrapping her tongue around the asparagus she sucks the sauce off slowly then bites the tip off.
I wipe my lips with the napkin and put it on the table.
“Go to the family bathroom and wait for me in two minutes. When I knock the door, you open it.” She swallows hard, then smiles with triumphant eyes then heads to the restroom. I slice my meat and take a bite. Then chase it down a sip of my drink. Three more bites and then finish the contents of my champagne flute. A passing businessman nods at me in acknowledgement. The waiter rushes to my side to pour more champagne into my flute. Taking one more sip, I rise from my seat. When I reach to the unisex family bathroom, I knock three times. Ana opens it for me. I close the door, and lock it. She practically jumps on me.
Her arms are wrapped around my neck; she seals her lips to mine.
“Slow down baby,” I murmur into her lips.
“I waited for you so long!”
“I know that as have I baby,” I kiss her back but my kiss is measured, controlled not a reckless abandon.
“Christian, please! Kiss me like I’m important to you!” she begs. How can she doubt her importance to me? If the universe held a single point which defined the meaning of my existence, she would be that point. I lift her off the ground wrapping her legs around my torso and seal my lips over hers molding, moving in synchronization like a perfectly functioning unit made of two parts. I kiss her like I have only this moment, hold onto my wife as if I would never get another chance like this to be with her, like she is the last thing I would ever see. The little moaning sounds she makes are like the music I play in my head. Her taste is heady, intoxicating, familiar yet new. Before I know it, I push her to the door, untangle her arms from my neck and lift them above her head kiss her with total domination. My tongue tests the seams of her lips and with a slight sigh she gives access and greets my assault with a welcome from her tongue. The dance of our lips and tongue is heated, erotic and arousing.

I lower one hand over her breast and slowly slide it down to her bare sex, finding it drenched. My cock strains against my pants. I push a finger inside her digging, then two first with shallow strokes then two knuckles in then finally to the base of my index and middle fingers. She moves her hips against my fingers begging for friction.
“Please,” she murmurs into my lips, her eyes closed. I slowly break the connection of our lips.
“I need you to lean down and hold your knees,” I order.
“I can hold the sink, don’t you think it’s better?” she asks.
“Not for what I want to do,” I say. She looks at me fully aroused with the assaults of my fingers’ continued ministrations and slightly confused. I pull out a string with four varying sizes of egg shaped balls. She opens her mouth expecting me to deposit them in there for lubrication.
“No need baby, you’re drenching already,” I say pulling my fingers out, then tasting her arousal in my finger. Her breathing increases.
“But I want you to take me now!” she demands.
  “Baby, right now there’s nothing I want to do more than to fuck you into next month. But do you want our first time since the baby to be in the bathroom of a restaurant? Granted it’s a beautiful restaurant, and I would love to see your face in the mirror while I take you from behind but I want this to be at Escala like our very first time. I will insert these eggs into you and see if you can manage to keep them inside until we get to our apartment. Are you up for the challenge, Ana?” I ask innocently. She is too eager to get us start.
“Yes!” she says bending.
“Good girl,” I say and glide my fingers between her folds. The starting with the smallest egg, I insert the four varied sizes of eggs on the string into her sex. She moans each time I insert one. Then I help her raise herself to her full height. Taking out her panties from my pocket I lower myself to the floor, lift a Louis Vuitton clad foot at a time and inset them into the panties. I slowly lift the panties up, leisurely running my fingers on her bare legs and finally cover my wife’s sex with it. I take out a small remote out of my pocket and show it to Ana. I press the middle button and her eyes dilate in surprise.
“They vibrate,” I murmur with a lascivious smile. It’s a pleasurable vibration, not harsh. It will only leave her wanting more. The vibration intensity can be varied. But I turn it off. They’ll do their job well enough with her movements alone. She bites her lip.
“Don’t!” I order. “I want this to be a long, memorable night which will not start and end in this bathroom.” She nods.
“Yes, sir.”
“Good girl,” I say as I leave the bathroom.

She follows me out shortly after. The meal doesn’t take long to finish as we are both burning with desire for one another. Once she takes the last sip of her drink, and puts her fork down on her plate, declaring that she can’t eat anymore, I stand up and take her hand.
“Let’s go. I have made promises to my wife, and I aim to fulfill them,” I murmur.
When we reach the elevators, I turn to her, “How are you Mrs. Grey? Do you need to visit the restroom?” She doesn’t miss my meaning.
“I’m sure I can make it to Escala, Mr. Grey,” she replies. Two other older couples wait for the elevator along with us. When the elevator door dings open, we may way to allocate room for people vacating the elevator. Since we’re the first ones to start waiting for it, we are the first ones to enter. Holding my wife’s waist, I walk her to the back of the elevator pulling her to my side. Making it look like I push her hair back, I lean in and whisper into her ear.
“Are you up for a challenge Mrs. Grey?” I ask. Her eyes widen. She is turned on, hot and bothered. She’s seeking relief and she wants to get to Escala as fast as she possibly can. But she doesn’t like to back down from a challenge, especially if she can get her way in the end. She nods.
“I don’t want you to come. Light vibrations,” I whisper. Her heated eyes meet mine with excitement. It’s been too long and she wants to play. When I press the lowest setting of the vibrations, she closes her eyes, her back flush with my front. She makes it as if she’s moving to give more room to another couple, but I know exactly what she’s doing; rubbing her perfect derriere on my already excited, impatient cock. I have to rein in all my control and focus to not to have my wife here.
“Down to the lowest floor?” she whispers with dilated pupils, her breath shallow, barely holding onto her faculties.
“To the car, and you can’t come,” I answer in a whisper into her ear. She bites her lips and pushes herself forcefully against me, while crossing her feet at the ankle. The elevator couldn’t reach the lowest floor fast enough for her. As soon as the occupants leave the cart, she pulls my hand and gets out of the elevator as fast as her high heeled feet could carry her.
“Where the car? Where’s the car? Where’s the car?” she rapid fires as if she’s ready to burst.
“I’ve already messaged Taylor to bring it around,” I say pulling her in the direction where Taylor and Sawyer would be waiting.
They open the SUV doors for us; I let Anastasia in, and then walk to the other side of the SUV to get in myself.
“Off?” I ask. She squeezes her legs together and nods.
I pull my wife to my side.
“Have you any idea how much I want to fuck you right now?” I murmur into her ear.
She blushes, and shakes her head ‘no’. My yearning for her is as I swallowed an entire desert and no amount of water could quench it. I need Ana desperately. It’s not an obsession, an infatuation or mere hunger for her body, or her scent. I desire all of my wife down to her soul touching mine. I want her to melt into me. I want to encase her with my skin, worship her with my body. Just fucking is not enough. I need more.
“To the point of possession. You’ve bewitched me, Anastasia. I can’t function without you. You can be the inferno and I’d only be happy to surrender myself to you.” Primal lust, intense love, the sheer simple need for her quickly washes over me with a fever I can’t cure. I want Ana fifty shades of Sunday. Seeing Escala right ahead of us to the right is a big relief.
As soon as Taylor pulls into one of my bays, I exit the SUV without giving him a chance to open my door. Then ignoring Sawyer who opened Ana’s door, I take my wife by the hand and head to the elevators. Just as Sawyer is ready to enter the elevator with us, Taylor shakes his head slightly. I close the elevator door and enter my key to the penthouse. As soon as the elevator doors close on us, I turn to Ana and frame her body with mine, descending my lips onto hers. My right hand travels into her pulls the exposed shoulder of the dress, baring her right breast. Even though she has expressed her milk before we left home, my ministration beads milk over her nipple, oozes down her breast and transferring to my hand. The elevator door dings open to the penthouse, and we tumble out of it still tangled in one another. I scoop Ana off the floor and carry her to our bedroom her right breast still exposed, nipple erect and beckoning for me to take it. I open the door to our bedroom, after walking it, I kick it close.  
She wraps her legs around my hips. I want to completely pleasure her, possess her, let her possess me and hear her voice shout my name with pleasured cries.
I feel that if I don’t have my wife right now, I’ll lose my fucking sanity.
“You. Are. My. Woman!” I say hoarsely, and pull her into me hard. Rough lust churning inside me now can’t be contained. I want to spread my wife and feel my cock slide inside her sex slickened with her arousal for me.
“Yes. Yours!” she answers breathless.
“Let’s get this dress off you.
I take her dress off in one swift move, tossing it onto a chair. She’s standing in her panties, bra and heels. I am breathless.
“Now,” I say motioning to turn around to cool my senses, to regain some sort of control. When she spins around once, I’m more turned on than I was before. Wow! She’s the sexiest creature I laid my eyes on.
“Music is in order,” I say swallowing. I set the streo with the tracks I want to utilize tonight, then turn back to my wife.

Laura Welsh – Undiscovered

“Let’s get the bra off.” She reaches back to unhook but I stop her and reach behind her to take it off leisurely.
Her breasts lay heavy before my eyes.
“Now the panties,” I murmur. I caress her face and trail my fingers over her lips, neck and her twin peaks. Her nipples perk up under my fingers as if they’ve been zapped with electricity, her heartbeat speeds up. I continue to travel down to her belly, then down to her hips. I hook my fingers and slowly lower her panties down to her feet. I toss the panties along with her other clothes. Then I divest my jacket, shirt and pants off. When I finally remove my boxers, my cock springs out and a bead of dew is glistening on the tip.
She reaches out with her finger and spreads the dew around. I hold her hand before she makes me come sooner than I intend, I catch her hand, and lift her fingers to my lips, kissing it, I release her hand.
“Turn around baby, lean down and hold onto the bedpost and don’t let go at all,” I order. She obeys immediately.
I lower myself to the floor and glide my nose up her leg to her apex. A shiver runs through her body. I test her sex with my fingers. Then suck the outer lips and finally her clit. I turn the vibration on at the lowest setting and flick my tongue over her clit, sucking the little nub. Her pleasured moans grow.
“Don’t come yet!” I order. “Make it last.”
“Yes…sir!”
I continue with my tongue’s pleasure assaults on her clit and inside her slit for several minutes. I feel the contractions approaching and turn off the vibration of the eggs and pull them out quickly bringing her near orgasm. As soon as they’re out, I slam my cock into her bereft sex and bury myself balls deep.
“Yessssss….” I hiss through my gritted teeth. I wanted to be inside her for a long time and I have missed it so much. I feel her contraction slowly subside then I start moving inside her with first deep, drilling strokes.
“I want it fast, hard and satisfactory now!” I say and pace my strokes in tune with the music. First deep, then shallow. I pull her hips closer to me and adjusting my stance, I angulate to reach in deeper.

Muse – Undisclosed Desires

My lust and love reach to a crescendo. I withdraw from her sex before we both reach a climax, because I want to see her face, feel what she feels.
“No! Don’t stop please!” she begs.
“Baby, I couldn’t stop if I wanted to,” I murmur decidedly as I toss my wife onto the bed and crawl up on her and bury myself into her again. Her legs around my waist, I reach down, kiss her hard, and my tongue trails down to her breast. When we finally reach our peak, sweet tasting milk squirts into my mouth and fingers. I love this new form of release her body discovered.
I thrust harder, and faster until there’s nothing but the two of us, right at this moment. My eyes see nothing but the sparks and my body is jolting with sensation in unity with mine.
This is bliss. This is my wife. This is heaven.


92 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful, both are strong and perfect. not wait that the new chapter is even better kkk, it seems repetitive - you are a sensational writer. I'm sad to know that one day end, but it's always good to have this meeting with this story. congratulations

... said...

OMG!!!!!! i love it

Unknown said...

ME ENCANTO ESTE CAPITULO, PERO PIENSO QUE A LINCON Y EL ASESINO DEBERÍAN DARLES LA SILLA ELÉCTRICA, PUEDEN FUGARSE, AUN PUEDEN HACER MUCHO DAÑO. OJALA PELLA PUEDA AFINCARSE EN ELLOS Y JODERLOS POR LO QUE LES QUEDA DE VIDA.Y EMINE EL REENCUENTRO SEXUAL DE CRISTIAN Y ANA FUE ESPECTACULAR, ESOS DOS SE LAS TRAEN, AMO ESO DE ELLOS. Y EL REGAÑO DE GREY A SU CAÑADA FUE MUY BUENO KATE SE LE VA LA MANO SE CREE QUE TIENE DERECHOS SOBRE ANA POR EL SOLO HECHO DE SER SU AMIGA, DEBE CONTROLARSE Y RECORDAR QUE AHORA ES UN A GREY.
GRACIAS EMINE COMO SIEMPRE ERES UNA GENIO ESCRIBIENDO, AÑORO EL DÍA EN QUE NUESTRA AMIGA PATRICIA TRADUZCA ESTOS CAPÍTULOS AL ESPAÑOL. UN BESO DESDE VENEZUELA.

Unknown said...

Wow so hot!!!! Such great writing. Thanks for sharing. Love the intensity

Unknown said...

Maravilhoso! Mas afinal quando não é? Obrigado mesmooooo!

Unknown said...

Oh meu Deus preciso respirar fundo e ler novamente. Me pegou de surpresa!

Sheena said...

You are magnificent your writing skills are amazing !!!! I thought I would die waiting ..l it was definitely worth the wait!!!!

Unknown said...

NEUSAAAAAA...SOCORROOOOOO.... Por favor não demore para traduzir estes dois capítulos.... Dependemos e esperamos por vc.... Bjo

Gwen said...

Ohhhhh my what a story!!! I hope Kate can be trusted!!! Loved the hot sex!!!! Thank you so much!!!
Gwen

Anonymous said...

THANKS,A THOUSAND TIMES THANKS.

Andreia Tojo said...

Obrigada Emine ....por mais um Capituo!!!

Annette said...

Holy, Mary mother of god! These last two chapters were fabulous. Two chapters in one day. I was like a giddy schoolgirl when I seen your update. Couldn't wait to read them. Thus story is "PERFECT".

Unknown said...

i loved , very excitant . thank you :)

Anonymous said...

omg soooo hot
thank you

Mari Lins said...

Que delícia ver o casal Grey juntos no quarto vermelho. Eles me encantam.
Obrigada Emine, por mais este capítulo delicioso. Beijos, minha querida.

ptminor01 said...

Holy Hell--this last chapter fogged up my glasses--lol!!!!! Thanks so much for the last 2 chapters!!!!! I just EL's Christian's POV book is half as good as yours!!!!! When can you make book 4 complete so we can download it PLEASE??? I like to read on my kindle at nighttime in bed sometimes and it is much more convenient.
Thanks so much,
Trish M.

Priscila said...

Emine, obrigada por estes dois presentes. Tenho certeza de que estão ótimos. Vou aguardar a Neusinha traduzir. Beijos, beijos.

Suzy said...

Beautiful and exciting as ever!
Always desire to want more and more !!!
Anxious for the next, please do not take too long ...
Thank you Emine and Neusa: Fast translation, please.
Bjs

Suzy said...

Beautiful and exciting as ever!
Always desire to want more and more !!!
Anxious for the next, please do not take too long ...
Thank you Emine and Neusa: Fast translation, please.
Bjs

mzthang said...

OMG Emine,

This chapter was HOT!!!!!! I think I need a shower now. mmm mmm

I loved the way Christian let Kate have a piece of his mind. Hopefully now she will stay out of their business.

Bug hugs from
Felling HOT in the Caribbean (lol)

Lete said...

Muito bom como sempre.Adorei!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The wait is almost over! For the readers who wanted to read Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy from Christian Grey's POV -- on June 18 (Christian Grey's birthday) the book GREY: Fifty Shades of Grey told by Christian Grey will be released!
Enjoy! ‪#‎FSoG‬ ‪#‎GREY‬

Anonymous said...

uito Bom. Amei e estou ansiosa pelo próximo já.

Unknown said...

Thank you Emine.

...Cantinho Feliz... said...

Lendo feito louca,, kkk amuuu

...Cantinho Feliz... said...

Amei...Emine obrigada

Anonymous said...

OMG this is perfect! Thanks Emine!♡♡♡

Author Mary A. Wasowski said...

Perfect as always. Hope the next chapter comes soon.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Wowzers!!!! This was absolutely amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter. Love this.

Patricia said...

Great chapter, thank you, I just loved it. Emine did you hear that E.L. James is coming with a new book called GREY, which is Christian's point of view of the Fifty Shades books and should be ready by mid jun. I wonder if she has read your blog?
Patricia

Anonymous said...


Oh So well worth the wait. Both chapters left me very hot and bothered. Thank you and hope you and your friend are well.

The EL James POV book needs to read your blog.

Unknown said...

I know the EL James book of Christian's POV is coming out on June 18th, but, thanks to you, we already know his POV!!! And 2 chapters in one day was the icing on the cake! Hope everything is going well for you and your friend. As always, thank you for sharing your wonderful gift with us.

ash aspey said...

Great two chapters!! Wow go Ana having a go at Kate for interfering with her life with Christian. Christian is fantastic at being a great dad and husband so protective and so proud of his wife and son. I love this story and ur writing is just out of this world. I look forward to the emails of the next chapter, and I must read it again and again. I love how they are both so drawn to each other and how they share how they feel. So very hot, sexy. I just can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks again. Hope ur home life and ur friend is better. X

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. I enjoy your story so much, and Alex Pella is the luscious cherry on top!!

Marissa said...

I am in love with your writing and your take on the series. GREAT two chapters. You have a wonderful talent that you are so gracious to share with us. Please tell me that you are going to continue to bring us Christian Grey after E.L James publishes 'Grey'! I am not ready to see this story come to an end. Hope everything is great with you and your family.

Daniela Martins said...

Thanks a lot for This new chapter, my friend! I'll be Back soon to comment.
I love This blog. And love you too.
Good evening
Kisses and hugs
Dani Martins

Andria said...

Loved the new chapters , and just bought at iBooks Alex pella ' book ! Don' need to say I became a fan

Andria said...

Just finished reading pella' s echoes , became a fan !
And of course for the new chapters loved it

Sanna said...

So worth the wait. And two chapters at that :) For some reason I'm of two minds about getting "Grey" and the reason could be your writing. But I better make up my mind before there's none left to get...

Anonymous said...

Um grande agradecimento a Emine, excelentes capítulos. Quero ver James retratar a versão Grey tão magnificamente como Emine o fez.Neusa, meu muito obrigada as suas traduções.


Bianca.

Xênia said...

OMG!!!

Unknown said...

That was just.....WOW.....HOT! Thanks Emine

Xênia said...

Emine, e os outros capitulos de Pella???

por favor, não abandone esse projeto !!

Xênia said...

Emine, e os outros capitulos de Pella???

por favor, não abandone esse projeto !!

Jaque Nasaré said...

Awesome ... Congratulations Emine

Anonymous said...

Capítulo intenso mostrando como ambos são fortes e decididos.....

Unknown said...

Estou esperando ansiosamente a tradução da Neusa. Por favor não demore muito!!! Amo o trabalho d vocês. Emine suas histórias são demais, much more!!!!

Maria Monteiro said...

Versão Grey por EL James: a conferir, mas não aposto na capacidade dela em escrever com a riqueza de detalhes e intensidade da Emine. A própria riqueza de linguagem, composição e uso de palavras definitivas nos diálogos pela Emine... imbatível. A não ser que a James tenha, efetivamente, acessado este blog e...quem sabe... absorvido um pouco do que lhe falta na escrita. E a tradução da Neusa...dispensa maiores comentários...show! Espero ler em breve a série Pella que, imagino e já dou o crédito, deve ser excelente a julgar pela prova dos capítulos constantes no blog. Maria Monteiro.

Janice said...

very good writing, I finished reading all in nearly a week from the start that you had put up.. are you going to continue to write more.. I am rooting for a yes as an answer!! Good luck!

Janice said...

very good writing, I finished reading all in nearly a week from the start that you had put up.. are you going to continue to write more.. I am rooting for a yes as an answer!! Good luck!

Janice said...

very good writing, I finished reading all in nearly a week from the start that you had put up.. are you going to continue to write more.. I am rooting for a yes as an answer!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I've read several stories and I'm happy to finally read one where the greys are together!! Hot ! Hot! Hot!!!

Unknown said...

Eminé you're simply THE BEST.
every time I read one of your new chapter , I think about it for days and my mind flies off , imagine , and dream ...
ILY Nicoletta

Anonymous said...

waiting for update *o*

and i hope you and your friend are doing well
Nurana from Mingdom of Morocco

Anonymous said...

What can you say about ELJames' book in CG's pov?

Angie Adams said...

Emine, this chapter was absolutely amazing. I love your writing! Thank you :)

Angie Adams said...

Emine, This chapter was absolutely amazing. I love your writing! Thank you :)

Unknown said...

I love every one of your books, wonderful writing. I was wondering if you had book 4 complete in PDF format? I noticed you had done that for the first 3 books. Keep up the good work and I hope all is going well.
Caro

Unknown said...

From Argentina... Bravo!!!!! Ojala publiques pronto. ... Me enamore de tu escritura

Mari Lins said...

Lançamento do Livro Grey, sabem o que penso? A Erika James pode ter estragado o sonho de muitas pessoas e ter se prejudicado com a publicação. Quis usar sua galinha dos ovos de ouro novamente e acabou chutando a bunda dela.
E.L. pode ter acabado com a imagem do homem dos sonhos de várias mulheres, que era um Christian Grey quebrado e cheio de conflitos sim, mas perfeito à sua maneira, carinhoso e amoroso. Acho que agora todas deveriam ler os livros da Emine, para resgatar o que foi arrancado delas.

Unknown said...

Emine I had to come here and thanked you for introducing us to the real Christian's pov! I read all your books and I must say this EL James highest mistake was to underestimate how much we all got to know and saw through him in your fan fiction ! Her grey was shallow , almost Anastasia in a male' s voice ! And all the Elena this and that made him sound weak ! So again thank you so much for sharing crhistian with us ! And I also love your pella series , hope you get published in Portuguese soon cause I read in English and want to recommend to my friends Dow here ! You deserve greatness and for sure will have gorgeous achievements ! Live Andria

Unknown said...

Emine - A truly wonderful story - can't wait for more :). Just one thing though, would it be possible to have book 4 available as a whole book, like I, II and III are ?

Cocoa X

Eminé Fougner @ Cowboyland said...

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Caroline, there's now a link for all the downloads in English from Google docs. It's:

http://eminethe1st.blogspot.com/2015/06/download-links-to-english-version-books.html

Patricia said...

I have read the book GREY and I have to say that your Christian's POV is much better. However, there are parts where
I kept wondering if EL James had read your blog.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous said...

Jackie from Australia said,

Hi Emine,

Have just read EL James Book Grey and I have to say that it is not as great as your version. I think that she has inserted some of your story into her book because in certain areas they are the same so I wonder if she has read your blog. But I have to say I love reading your chapters that you write and I can't wait until the next chapter. I wonder if she will write Christian's POV for books 2 and 3. But I guess we will have to wait and see.

Unknown said...

I am a reader from Mali and thank you is not word to express what i feel. really ur work is great. wait for CH 5.

Unknown said...

That was amazing!!!

Unknown said...

That was amazing

Unknown said...

That was amazing

Unknown said...

Vc têm o livro traduzido para o português?

Anonymous said...

please 5 i need read

Anonymous said...

Alguma previsão pro Capítulo 5?? Ansiedade à mil!!

Anônimo said...

Olá! Gostaria de saber se haverá continuação do livro pois já tem quase dois meses sua última postagem... Eu estou extremamente ansiosa e curiosa para os próximos capítulos...

Unknown said...

Estou tão fascinada com esta versão, que a outra que vai ser lancada aqui no Brasil, pra mim ficou sem graça.
Emine, por favor nos dê algum retorno de quando vamos poder ter novos capítulos.
Você consegue transmitir intensamente pra nós está história de tal maneira, que ... Já não sei se estou no filme, se é ficção ou realidade. Chega a ser uma emoção sem explicação,estado de "extase"!

Por isso, quando vejo que não há mais capítulos, o vazio me invade e, não sei explicar.
Christian e Anastasia já fazem parte do meu, do nosso dia a dia. Chega quase ser insuportável ficar sem ler sem saber mais e mais.
Emine e Neusa MUITO OBRIGADA por esta dedicação.

PS: sei que nosso dia é muito corrido, com milhares de tarefas, mas por favor, nos dê uma previsão de quando serão postados mais capitulos. Eu particularmente estou tenso um colapso nervoso.
Bjo. E mais uma vez parabéns pelo magnífico trabalho de vocês.

Unknown said...

Estou tão fascinada com esta versão, que a outra que vai ser lancada aqui no Brasil, pra mim ficou sem graça.
Emine, por favor nos dê algum retorno de quando vamos poder ter novos capítulos.
Você consegue transmitir intensamente pra nós está história de tal maneira, que ... Já não sei se estou no filme, se é ficção ou realidade. Chega a ser uma emoção sem explicação,estado de "extase"!

Por isso, quando vejo que não há mais capítulos, o vazio me invade e, não sei explicar.
Christian e Anastasia já fazem parte do meu, do nosso dia a dia. Chega quase ser insuportável ficar sem ler sem saber mais e mais.
Emine e Neusa MUITO OBRIGADA por esta dedicação.

PS: sei que nosso dia é muito corrido, com milhares de tarefas, mas por favor, nos dê uma previsão de quando serão postados mais capitulos. Eu particularmente estou tenso um colapso nervoso.
Bjo. E mais uma vez parabéns pelo magnífico trabalho de vocês.

Anonymous said...

emine, will u keep writting?? its been a while since the last post..

Unknown said...

por favor cadê a capítulo 5 do livro 5...não nos abandone por favor !!!!

Unknown said...

Eu não canso de reler toda a história.
Mas então me pergunto, será que terá continuação? Pois já faz um bom tempo desde o último capítulo.
Como diz nossa amiga Paula aí em cima... Emine, não nos abandone.
Por favor!

Unknown said...

Alguém sabe se vai demorar pra sair a continuação? Estou desesperada pelo capitulo 5 do livro 4 . . . será que termina assim?

Eminé Fougner @ Cowboyland said...

Don't worry girls! I've not abandoned the story. I'm writing today. Don't know when I finish it. I have been writing but creating a different Christian, to publish. I am back today to write for the blog. Love you all!

Mrs. M said...

I have loved your version and how you continued beyond the fifty shades trilogy. Great work can't wait yo read more and read the pella series.

Anonymous said...

La suite s'il vous plaît ��
merci����

Anonymous said...

It's my birthday today July 16th do you think maybe you could post another chapter for me?

Anonymous said...

It's my birthday today do you think that maybe you could post another chapter for me?

Unknown said...

That is good!! Thank you Emine!!! We love you!

maria silvia said...

I need to read chapter 5 not take it anymore anxiety open the blog page every day read your comment these days he was writing please delay no longer Christian father and everything beautiful, do not forget us are Quse two months without any chapter HELP

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said, WOW Emine what great news that you are writing a different Christian to publish. Can't wait. Hope I will be able to get it on my kindle. But why not just publish the Christian Grey POV books you have already written, I know that everyone on here would say they are wonderful and well worth publishing. I am patiently waiting for the next chapter of book V.

Jackie - from Australia.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said,

WOW Emine great news that you are writing about Christian in a different way to publish. I can't wait. Hope I can get it on my kindle when you do publish. I read EL James' GREY and was not that impressed with it. Why do you not just publish the books on CG's POV that you have already written. Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope everything in your life is good.

Jackie - from Australia.

Anonymous said...

When do you think we could expect the next chapter? Please tell us.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for continuing the story as we are all big fans of the couple Christian and Ana.

Please finish the newest chapter as soon as is humanly possible. Its hot and humid here and we need the next installment of the steamy love story you have continued .

Thanks for all you do

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOUR WRITING SO MUCH ...

Unknown said...

Well, they are happy campers again! LOL